Sunday, July 12, 2009

KL : A Different Perspective

Kuala Lumpur, have been widely known by all as a central of administrative in Malaysia. For those who loves shopping, it is a paradise. How true is the term 'shop till you drop' for this group of people. I have always project the nature of Malaysia surrounding thus here i shift my perspective toward city.

Hance, here i am portraying KL as through the lense of my camera.

The Petronas Twin Tower at night from my hotel room.

Another famous tower that you can see clearly. Usually at night.

A hectic down town, near bukit bintang. The forest are replaced by another type of forest: buildings.

The beer garden where I relax myself. A few bottle of San Migual beer should do the trick after a hard day shopping.

Love this place, in bukit bintang. Sitting and listening to the live band. The waiteress are friendly especially if there know you are from Sabah or Sarawak.

A view toward bukit bintang.

2 comments: