Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fern: Multiple Use from It (Paku-pakis: Pelbagai Kegunaan)

Fern: Multiple Use from It.


Ever think of the usage of fern? Some of the fern have been used since our ancestor either as vegetable or even used as medicine.

I have seen people in the village used it as medicine but I have no idea how effective it is and what the chemical compound it has.

The fern below used as vegetable but it has to be process it first. I have seen people used it as medicine.

Another view of the fern.


A close up of the fern.
A different type of fern leave. I have no idea what it is used for. I love it as a landscaping plant.


This fern are edible after frying it with chili and prawn paste.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. Fern is great to greet me everytime I go for my hike.

    ReplyDelete