Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Caterpillar: Beauty orThe Beast

My house was decorated with plants which give us some sense of green and serene to relax and enjoy our time at home. However, recently a beauty or the beast invade the house...Caterpillar. I categories it as beauty because it with morp into a butterfly before it can be beautiful. It has to go through the ugly phase as the beast that eaten up my plant.

The leaves of my plant have been eaten overnight. Nearly gone.

Caught red handed, the caterpillar still have lunch on my plant.


Ugly, isn't it? or beautiful depending on the perspective you are looking at. For a landscaper, it a horrible thing. For a naturalist/ecologist/biologist, nature at work.

We removed it permanently from the plant. Hopefully, our plant will start to grow back to its glory days.

2 comments:

  1. Willie > It just nature at work... was not really thinking of it as part of the photos collection. when are we going for photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete