Sunday, January 31, 2010

Costume Party: You Are a Star

YOU ARE A STAR.
It is always a pleasure working with new organization. I was glad that I join a corporate company where the corporate culture is always be efficient and goal oriented in the tasks that we do.

However, it really surprise me as the work hard culture even spill over to the after office hour. I think the motto of this organization is 'Work Hard and Play Hard". I am glad to be part of this enthusiastic team of people.

The scenerio of the party room at one of the new and leading hotel in Kuching, Sarawak. 'You are A Star' is the theme of the night. Which I totally agreed. All of the staff and guest is wearing costume.


That me with the cowboy hat. I am impersonate 'Indiana Jone': the adventurer, I forgot to bring the whip. A colleaque of mine with its outrageous costume.

The MC have done a good job of bringing the celebration atmosphere. The pictures below you can see the 'The God of Wealth' giving out gold coin... chocolate in gold rapping.


A celebration in deed. A toast for excellent job in 2009 and going to excel from GOOD to Great for the year 2010.


A Michael Jackson impersonator danced to the beat of the music. A wonderful presentation.

The best costume of the nite. The picture below show some of the costume and as instructed by the DJ, they needs to do outrageous moves.

1 comment: